Today I stumbled upon a great piece on how to cope with the economical crisis. I totally agree with Diego’s survival tips — they speak for themselves:
- Optimism grounded in reality is the key. Understand the verities and take realistic risks. Without optimism and risk-taking, there is no hope of designing a recovery.
- Plan and reduce the secondary risks so you can make the big ones. Do that extra research, that fifth prototype.
- Save your cash for the important stuff. Surviving is “expensive” in this environment. Cash is lifeblood.
- Landing determines prosperity. After survival comes—-what? Landing your career, company, nation in a position to do well in the future. Watch that landing while you’re surviving.
- Dress for success. Put optimistic “clothing” on yourself and your brand (often the same thing but not always). Look good, even if you’re quaking.